Get the best value from your mobile
Here are some added services to help you get the best value from your mobile
If you've got something to do, somewhere to be, or someone to remember, just pick up your mobile and tell Aangel.
Aangel captures those important thoughts when and where they happen - so you
know they're safe. Aangel lets you clear your mind NOW, just by dialling 808.
These details are sent via TXT to your mobile and are also emailed directly to your email account.
- send yourself a reminder to do something important
- really easy way to be more organised, and more relaxed - you can't lose an Aangel message
- works with all phones and email
- Aangel sends your things to your email - simple as that
- it's only $10 a month plus your calls
View full Aangel Terms and conditions here
Join the Amway plan within 3 months of launch and get the option of two months free aAngel access.
Don't have time to call everyone? Send a voice message to as many as 30 people at once instead
Outbound voice messaging service. Allows IBO's to send unlimited length voice messages to as many as 30 other people at once. The calls can go directly into Vodafone mobile voiceMail boxes (a free call), as well as to other mobiles and landlines. The service lets users define up to 10 groups of numbers, with up to 30 numbers in each group.
The service has many applications:
- Announcements and requests to groups of your down line
- Messages that are too long and involved for TXT or email
- Messages that need to go to a mix of landlines and mobiles
There are several advantages of voiceMail Plus messages over email and TXT:
- Messages sent direct to Vodafone mobiles are free
- Messages can be scheduled for delivery at a later time and date
- Messages can be sent to a mixture of landlines and mobiles
- Messages can be designated as urgent, so they push to the front of the recipients' message queue and are notified by a special call
How to use voiceMail Plus
You'll find every voiceMail Plus tip, trick and shortcut in our full voiceMail Plus user guide